Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Poor Blog

I haven't forgotten you. I've just been busy, mostly being sick. Various forms of sick. Taking care of people who are sick. When will it end???

I'm keeping a list for my 365 blogs, I just haven't gotten myself, my memory card, and a computer in the same room long enough. I'll catch up with that soon.

For now, I have a cute story.

Earlier I was watching A.Idol, and pretty comfy on the couch. I asked Tanner, will you bring me the bread and butter pickles, and a fork please? A few minutes go by, and he comes walking in the room...juggling the big tub of butter, a loaf of bread, and the Gallon jar of pickles! He didn't question what I was going to do with this stuff. I started laughing, and then Ivan did, and he's just standing there holding all this stuff, wondering why. I haven't laughed like that in a long time. It was just so cute. When I showed him the jar that said bread-and-butter pickles, he was embarressed. He said, You're going to put this on your blog aren't you. I said no no no. Unless you'll pick all that stuff back up and let me take a picture. He wouldn't. But it'll be in my mind forever. Funny kid.

1 comment:

The Morris Family said...

Ahhh so cute! Every time I take a pic my kids say are you putting it on the blog. My husband has started taking pics and telling me when are you going to put them on your blog! To funny.