Thursday, May 28, 2009

More Pictures

This is the view from my favorite window in the house, pictures can't do it justice. I love to just stop and observe; the roses, the grapevines, the crepe myrtles, the birds, the sounds. It's just unfortunate that this window is in my bathroom.


Pears beginning to form.

Fig tree starting to bud.

Baby fig.

I love the little arms on the grapevines.

Crabapple blooms.

Our first spring rose.


Blooms on bradford pear tree.



Mean, mean knife set.


White has always been a good color on Tanner.




Mother's Day flowers.



I love this soap dispenser I found at Target. Yellow is kitchen hand soap, purple is dishsoap.

Jalapenos I found at a little store here. They're HUGE! We stuffed them with cheese, wrapped them in bacon, and grilled them. MMMM!


I found Max sleeping on the stairs.


No comments: