Thursday, May 28, 2009

Fresh Air and Sunshine!

I am such a blog-slacker! Nothing but cobwebs and dust in here. I'm so proud of Lanette for keeping up with her blog. I've tried and failed.

Besides raising a trio of boys, I've been doing two things. Incubating germs, and spending time in my yard. Hopefully I'm finally finished with the germs (the flu in May, leave it to me. That was the sickest I've been in years.) Looking forward to being well, that only leaves me with outside! I'm not known for being a person that likes to spend time outdoors. Don't get that confused with activities like camping, I love that stuff. Just in general, if there's a choice I'm usually inside. Well look at me now! I've exhaled the stale air, and ventured into the breeze! We have alot of shade trees, so I'm not exactly tan, but at least it's fresh air! My porch is my favorite place to be; it instantly reduces stress just walking out there. Ahhhh....

I'm starting my own trend, I'm calling it, Project: At Least I Post Pictures Every Now and Then. :) Here are just a bunch I've been meaning to share.

Tanner dressed for Field Day at school. He's usually strictly a jeans kid, this was out of his comfort zone. I told him all day that I liked that look on him, and he should dress sporty more often.


Don't they look thrilled with me??


Self-propelled....run faster Cam!





Front flower beds



My neighbor in the back has miniature horses. This spring they had two babies! They are so adorable! I only got one this time because my battery died, I'll go back.





A flower bed all ready for planting. It was taken over by that crappy viney grass, the roots were a nightmare.


This photo taken by Tanner, so cute!


The grapevines in the back are loaded with grapes! Stay back, birds!




Gus loves to play on the trampoline. He just bounces and flops around like a rag doll when the kids jump, and he loves it. He likes to chase them around and around.







A few weeks ago we had a rash of wildfires break out all around the area. The smoke made an eerie, but pretty glow.





One of Ivan's dreams has come true, he finally has a bass boat. We only live about half a mile from the dock, so he and the boys will get alot of use out of it. This was before he washed it for hours, he'd be mad if he knew I was showing it dirty.


Cowboy hat, sheriffs badge, nerf gun, and a light saber. This kid means business!!


Cam and his friend Dylan, jamming out.


Coming back from an errand the other day, Ivan drove me through downtown Dallas because he knows I love it there. Only got pictures from the car, but I'll take what I can get.




Pretty catepiller...makes me wonder if the butterly will have the same colors...

1 comment:

VanillaBean said...

Traci,
First I love to see your blog! Second your pictures are again so good. The boys are so tall! Tanner is huge! I am hoping you are better and looking forward to seeing you soon!