Saturday, April 4, 2009

More Make-Up Days

Day 37
We've had a string of bad luck concerning water and the kitchen. Nothing as bad as the big flood, but there have been a couple smaller happenings; so frustrating! Doing dishes, I hear water start to gush. A connection between pipes had come loose, and the whole sink full of water was draining all over underneath! Had to take every single thing out, dry it, throw it away, take it out of it's mushy box, undo whatever damage was done. But, in the end, it was nice and clean and organized, and looked great! So great I wanted to share. :)


Day 38
Dinner on the Balcony at Sunset


Day 39
How I spent the month(or where I wanted to be at least.) Photo courtesy of Ivan. Thanks dear.


Day 40
Tanner the engineer. This is an ongoing project, he goes out and spends hours working on it, building a whole system of dams, channels, drainage. Then he'll level it, and start over. He's always liked to play by himself, just sit and think something through. It's very interesting, and I love to watch him.


Day 41
Shopping Green. I've been meaning to switch to reusable bags for a long time, and finally did it. I love the bags, they aren't inconvenient at all.


Day 42
Reorganized recipes. They needed it!

1 comment:

VanillaBean said...

Dinner on balcony at sunset! Love it!!! I hope you are feeling better Traci!