Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Soggy Day 23

I'm really behind on Project 365. I sat down last weekend to update it; got one entry done and can't find the next picture I need. I am so upset, this was a pretty special picture. I've checked everywhere on my computer, on every memory card. I'm upset about that specific picture, but if I lost it, what other pictures have I lost with it!? I'm very careful with my pictures too, for this reason. I'm hoping it's just in the wrong file or something. Sigh.

What I've decided to do is go backwards. Post todays picture , and work back to the lost picture. I have a running list for each day for real, on paper. I may be behind but I'm not lost. :) Let's hope no more pictures are.

I wish today's picture was of a simple sunset, or a kid, but instead it's this:



It's not a great picture, you can't really tell there's much water at all. I promise there was, lots of it. All the stuff on the floor is lint that washed out from behind the washer...and it's floating. The green rug is usually a light green, it's saturated. Apparently there was an m&m or something under the fridge that it's washing out of there. lol

It's been a long, frustrating day. At least at the end of it I have the cleanest floor on the block! ;)

Hero of the day: the shopvac. Love it! I'd still be in there playing in the water without it. Awesome invention.

No comments: