Sunday, November 9, 2008

Dreams

I usually have pretty crazy dreams, all on my own. Imagine taking those dreams, and adding in an episode of spongebob. lol. Since Ivans gone hunting, the boys have moved into our bed, two of them anyway. When I went to sleep last night, Cam wanted to finish the show he was watching. He fell asleep, and the tv was on all night. I don't remember many details, but I know I was in a restaurant, and Spongebob and Mr.Crabs were there, they were arguing about money. lol. Incorporating the goings-on of Spongebob into my dream. Very bizarre!

Also I tend to add random celebrities to my dreams. Makes things interesting I guess. Also last night, I dreamed that Ivan and I went to the boys' school for something. Walking into the classroom, I saw someone crouched down behind a chair, and told Ivan, look Faith Hill's here! She was there doing some observations because she was going to become a teacher, but she didn't want anyone to see her there. lol. Then before we left, she came up to us and said hi, and gave me her bracelet. lol.

Sometimes I wonder why my brain works the way it does. I couldn't make stuff like this up while awake.

1 comment:

VanillaBean said...

Hey Traci,
Can you send me an updated pic of you? Thanks