Saturday, November 8, 2008

Finding My Way Back

When I started this blog, I had every intention to keep up with it. I did, for the first three entries. But if you will notice the last post, that's my very good reason for the blog abandonment. First of course is the moving and decorating and perpetual organization. Second, I went out of town 3 weeks after closing, and was gone for over a month. And third, it's hard to blog without an internet connection. All of the companies that service my rural area were unable to hook me up. :( Had I known this before buying the house..... just kidding. So since the other options are too costly for us right now, I'm left with using Ivan's work laptop. Only problem with that... he's not home much, and when he is he's doing paperwork on it, or it's late and I'm sleeping. His aircard usually operates at dial-up speed anyway. Sigh.

This weekend Ivan's away on a hunting trip. He's supposed to have his computer with him at all times, but he stayed up late Thursday night to work ahead so that he could leave it here for me. :) (also he's on the hunting trip with his boss, so you know..) I set a goal for myself to catch up here, which in my (crazy)head means going back to where I left off and posting about my summer travels, and posting pictures. I'm not asking too much, right? We'll see.

I want to say that this blog is exciting to me, because I'm looking forward to reconnecting with all the friends that I see are also blogging. I've been able to read most of your blogs, I've just not been able to comment like I'd like to.I'm going to try harder to participate. (says me who still has boxes in the garage, and three kids, and holidays looming in the near future. hehe.)

1 comment:

VanillaBean said...

It's a miracle! I had given up on reading your blog.lol I am so happy to see a few post. Hope all is well and look forward to future posts!