Thursday, November 13, 2008

Jet Setting

I get to post plans for a super duper exciting weekend! I'm flying to Phoenix in the morning. Can you say mini-vacation! :) My niece is getting married on Saturday, and I get to go! Max is going with me, he's her ring bearer. This will be his 1st plane ride. He goes back and forth between excited, and trying to find excuses to get out of it: "Mom, they won't let kids onto the plane!" He's going to love it, if I can get him on there. I'm excited to share this experience with him. Oh, and he's going to look so handsome in his tux.

And now to the other news, I'm going to be taking her wedding photos! I'm thrilled, but I also feel a little overwhelmed, that's alot of pressure. But I'm honored to be asked, and I feel confident.

This is the happy couple, Kara and Jake, I took this last month at a family reunion.



And another bonus, I get to see my brand new niece again. She was born a day after my birthday, Sept. 5. I got to see her last month, and now I'll get to see her again. She's such a sweetie, looks exactly like her mom, and she looks alot like my kids when they were born. This is Kaiden Bailey.






Have a great weekend everyone! I'll wave as I fly over!

1 comment:

VanillaBean said...

Have a great time at the wedding, and I'm sure you'll do great with the pictures. Looking at the baby girl pictures (so cute) they made me a little sad that Nova is not a tiny baby anymore. :)