Saturday, November 8, 2008

My Tanner



I Love My Tanner. Hes Getting To Be Such A Big Boy Now. Handsome, Responsible, Smart, Funny. Hes Also My Buddy. His New Favorite Thing Is Hanging Out In His Room. (And He's Not Even An Actual Teenager Yet!) But Hes Not Trying To Avoid His Parents (brothers Maybe) He Just Likes His New Room. I Know This Because His Second Favorite Thing Is Hanging Out With Me, In His Room. He Says, Come In Here, And Takes Me By The Shoulders And Steers Me To His Room, Not Taking No For An Answer. He Knows I Don't Like How Cold He Keeps His Room, (The Kid Is Crazy!) So He'll Get His Blanket Ready And Puts It Over My Shoulders. He Just Likes To Spend Time With Me. How Awesome And Weird Is That To Say!? He Likes To Cruise Radio Stations, (He Likes Country And I Like It Too, But I Also Like To Dig On Country, It's Our Thing.) This Is When He Tells Me Stories About School,Friends, Cameron, Whatevers On His Mind. We Play What If, We Make Plans. Just Talk. Its Awesome And I Try To Savor Every Single Moment. Thats Where I Am Right Now, This Saturday Morning. (Im On My Phones Internet, I Hope I Can Get This Posted From Here.) Its 63 Degrees In This Room. (His Clock Tells The Temp.) Ive Got Two Blankets Tucked All The Way Around Me, And A Pillow On My Feet, He Takes Good Care Of Me. :-) I Hope This Lasts Forever. When He Stops Inviting Me Into His Room Im Going To Be Crushed.

No comments: