Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas Memories

Around the time I was in middle school, and on into high school, I had a great, close-knit group of friends. Every year we'd have birthday parties for everyone, and every year we'd have a Christmas party and exchange gifts. Mostly homemade gifts. I still have many of them, and while taking the tree down I took some pictures, since I'm back in touch with alot of my friends. I know who made the first three of these, but I want someone else to guess who they're from. The last one I do not remember who made it, if someone knows please tell me. :) This is so much fun!








??

2 comments:

VanillaBean said...

LOL What a blast from the past. Ok here are my guesses

First I'm saying Misty
Second Natalie
Third I know is Shalini, (I still have mine)
Last I'm guess Charleen or Lanette Or April Or Belva.lol

Shutterbug said...

Oh cool! I was thinking the same thing, I have a handful of these too. I'm not even going to try to guess though. I might offend someone. ;)
No I didnt make any of these. I was never this creative. Wait...I'm still not.