Friday, January 23, 2009

Day 3

Oh Happy Day! Yesterday the UPS man came and left a brand new iPod on my doorstep!! My other one fell on the tile and broke. :( Luckily we bought the extended service plan (we always do, and we're never sorry.) I sent my broken ipod, which is like a third arm to me, in a box to florida. Almost two months without one. It was a sad, quiet time. Now the replacement has arrived! Although it feels like a stranger to me, it feels like a brand new, shiny, thinner then the last stranger that I will warm up to quite nicely. :)



(The spongebob in the picture... Max came up one day and said, Here mom, this is your prize! No idea what I did to get a prize, but he loves spongebob, so I guess it was something great!)

1 comment:

VanillaBean said...

Glad to see you got it replaced. What is the number one things you listen to one your IPOD? Mine is green and is fully loaded with the West Wing! I love to listen to it and I keep it in my bra while cleaning.lol I love the IPOD!!!