Thursday, January 22, 2009

Park Fun

Last month on a warm day the boys and I went to the park. We have two in our little town, we went to both because they couldn't agree on one. lol. One has swings and tetherball. The most the boys knew about tetherball was that Napoleon Dynamite liked it. lol. So I taught them how to play. The other park has a giant slide and the boat docks. Max sat at the top of that slide for 15 minutes crying and clinging for life, one brother on each side of him holding him and begging him to slide down. FINALLY we managed to get him to do it. He lived through it, and happily did it again and again.

I love the light at sunset, it's my favorite time of day. I took some pictures of the boys with the intent to put one in the Christmas cards. Yeah, I never got around to the Christmas cards. But I want you to know that everyone reading this blog would have gotten one, with love, had I sent them. :)

Just wanted to share some pictures.











Max was sad that no one would swing with him.




Before. (look at Cameron's devious expression! lol)


After.




The lake was so calm that day.




This dog came out of nowhere and made friends with Cameron.


Then he posed for me.










Outtakes. Tanner pinched Max for not listening, so he cried.


Cried loud apparently.


But soon was good as new.




1 comment:

VanillaBean said...

Great pictures as always Traci, I love the one with them sitting together facing the lake and then the sunset over the lake. Thanks for sharing!