Tuesday, January 20, 2009

January 20, 2009

I'm going to borrow an idea from Misty, Project 365 sounds like fun. Heaven knows I take enough pictures to make a flip book of my life (more like of the kids' lives), but narrowing it down to one will be interesting.

Today I was in my room watching the inauguration coverage, and there were a ton of birds out on the balcony. So I opened the sliding glass door (I love this house) and got my camera out, and was just enjoying the birds and the news. (in between the dog trying to escape out there, and Max running in scaring them away.) Flipping through the pictures this one made me stop and laugh.



"Do you mind?? I'm trying to eat here!"

2 comments:

Misty said...

Awesome Traci! Can't wait to see more!!!!

VanillaBean said...

Great picture Traci and love the new site design. I am a little mad at you for picking it because I want to.lol