Friday, January 23, 2009

Day 4

Tanner will be a teenager in less then 2 months, and he's already acting like one. Being picky about his clothes, shoes, appearance. Suddenly one day he wanted converse shoes. Didn't fit his personality, but ok. Then one day he was with his dad and grandpa, they were in Justin, TX and went into the Justin boot factory/store. He came home saying he wanted boots, a cowboy hat, shirt, the works. This was also a surprise, but by now I'm realizing teenage boys are almost as fickle as teenage girls. So with his Christmas money, I took him to a wester wear store (going out of business, everything was 60% off, weeee!) He got boots and a shirt. Last weekend he went to visit his grandpa, and he gave him a hat and a second pair of boots.

Tonight Tanner went to a rodeo in Ft.Worth with his friend Taylor and I made him pose for me before he left. Yeehawww! (Have we been in Texas too long!?)

1 comment:

VanillaBean said...

I remember the first time we met Tanner, he had all this cute blonde curly hair. I can't believe he is almost a teenager! He looks so grown up!